Getting started with NGCOM, we have to install a radio on your property and as well an indoor wireless to be able to provide service to you. Although we charge N55, 000, the service is heavily subsidized by ourselves as we aim to keep costs as reasonable as possible. It is worth bearing in mind that quite often, NGCOM is providing service in areas where other providers have been unable, or unwilling, to do so and the technology we use is expensive in comparison. We find that most people agree with us that the initial installation cost is more than outweighed by the positives that NGCOM internet connection will bring!
Our wireless service is wireless in respect of where the wireless router is terminated at your property; it does not refer to a home wireless network where a connection is available throughout the inside of the property. This does not mean you cannot have a wireless home network however. All you will need is to get a network engineer to extend the wireless network using an extra router or a wireless repeater.
In 99% of cases, your connection will be unaffected by the weather. Wind and Rain does not normally worry the outdoor antennas! In extreme weather conditions where there is a severe gale force winds, this may affect service (as a result of the outdoor equipment being slightly displaced from its original position thereby loosing alignment to our base station) but this is highly unlikely.
The important requirement for our internet connection to work is a good line of sight to the nearest base station. This means that where possible, we need to mount the outdoor unit where it will not be obstructed by trees, buildings etc.
Ngcom IP Request form
NGCOM Service Level Agreement
Online payment guide
Copyright Infringement Policy
Acceptable Use Policy
Terms and Conditions
- Phone lines are free but customers will pay for the handset of their choice.
- Equipment remains the property of NGCOM
- All prices are inclusive of Taxes except set-up charge
- Prices are subject to change without notice.
- Delivery period per premise is 2-7 working days upon receipt of signed contract or L.P.O
- Access medium utilizes Radio/Fibre optic cables
- Speed is subject to fair access policy
- The Estate connect is only available for residential use